Sunday night chit chat Feb 9/14
- Reading: The Christmas Quilt
- Listening to: The hum of the fridge
- Watching: nothing yet, but soon I'll turn the tube on...
- Cooking/Baking: rice/ asparagus, chicken, plus I did up two containers of fruit salad and made an egg dish with peppers, mushroom and spinach. That should be enough food for the next three days..
- Happy you accomplished this week: I made it to the gym 5 times, hung out with my family on Saturday, breakfast with the family this morning and a hour like snowshoeing, complete with a little fire and hot chocolate in the woods this afternoon.
- Looking forward to next week: Hitting the gym 5 times, getting the library on Tuesday afternoon and paying bills on Thursday.
- Thankful for today: My family and friends, plus the ability to go out and enjoy the winter,
- Bonus Question: What lesson did you learn this week? I am my biggest challenge
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily... Mike Murdock
That my friends is my new go to... small changes lead to great things...
Thanks again Carla for doing this!