Sept 10/14

I'm half done my vacation... wah... But I've got some stuff done around the house and the yard. My fence? well, one of my former students dropped by yesterday, and he helped my prop it up and tied it to a tree. The fence is somewhat straight and will last for the winter... He also fixed my clothesline and took the bucket of bullets that have been in the basement since I bought the house home with him...  I weeded parts of the yard and tossed some stuff.

I ordered new glasses today. The office had buy one get the second half price... After blue cross deduction it'll be 452.50. I have my 50.oo gift Visa from work, so I'm going to use that towards the glasses. I'll pay 402.50 out of pocket for two new pairs of glasses... I'm so excited...

I helped my mother and brother install her over the stove microwave last night... My good deed for the week. I also walked the dogs with my mother this afternoon and even cooked supper for her.

Tonight, I'm going to watch some tv, and do a load of laundry. I still haven't clean the car yet... That's tomorrows task... Along with the pantry clean out...

I've been fortunate with the weather this week, warm days and cool evenings. I'm thankful that I don;t live in Alberta this week.  I've even found some time to kick back and read this week...

Comments

Jane said…
A bucket of bullets in the basement? I suppose that's not so strange really - I'm sure lots of hunting gets done in your part of the country! Glad you're getting some reading time :) I think the rain and cooler temps are coming your way so you may get even more reading done!