So far my vacation has consisted of...

4 walks, one without the dogs, a 4 hour shift at my PT job, where I made an extra 38.00, one movie night with friends. we watched 12 years a slave on net flicks, and what an impressive movie... 

I've chatted with friends, bought a new shower liner and put it up, I've done a bit of house work, but not nearly enough. My plan is to do some yard work tomorrow ( I'm going to be tearing down part of the fence and putting some winter fencing up to keep the dogs out of the neighbours yards, plus the usual walk the dogs and gym, cook a good meal for supper tomorrow night.

 I need to call and make appointment to have the furnace and fireplace cleaned. I'm going to clean my car inside and out... It's a hot mess right now. I'm also going to clean the pantry out... Oy, it's a disaster...  I'm going to plan a clean schedule for the next 6 weeks, so that when Halloween arrives, my house is done inside and out. I'm going out for drink with a friend Thursday night, and  I'm going away for the week-end... The dogs are coming with me, as my dogsitter had to back out.  I'm got plans made for Saturday night while I'm away... Then, it's back home Sunday and back to reality on Monday...

Comments

Jane said…
You sound very busy - make some time for putting your feet up and reading a good book! I have to clean out Dougie the Dodge - I'm ashamed of the way he's looking inside - maybe I'll splurge and get him some new floor mats to make up for my neglect!