I'm done spending for the month...

I added this weeks totals... 309 ish... Yep,

309.21 to be exact...

 eating out/coffee 59.51 ( I took my mom and my cousin out for lunch on Friday, that was 50.00, 7.31 was A&W, 2.5 for a coffee on Thursday)

tobacco 33.00 on the 23, 33 today

gas 28.45 ( I need an oil change soon)

groceries 55 at Walmart on the 24, 85.04 today...  I'll confess that cheese was on sale- I bought 6 @ 3.99 each 24 dollars on cheese. I'll be eating lots of cheese this summer.  Plus I bought a bouquet of flowers that is making my heart sing! 22.00 including tax).

chiropractor -10.00 ( he spent 25 minutes cracking bones, including my pelvic bone, which was titling forward... He figured it's been out pf place since I gave birth almost 23 years ago... I felt like crap for two days after, and now I feel much better)

I hit my goal of 200 for the week, 213 was the end number.  I have six working days til vacation.... Oh, and only 1 day will I work both places the same day...  It's the small things...

I've spent 873.09 on life this month... groceries, eating out, Bdays, tobacco... gas etc...

I have to get smarter with my money... junk food, tobacco and eating out are my down falls.. That money can go towards paying off a CC... especially the tobacco... that 33.00/week will pay off a CC in a year... Hummmm... food for thought.

I have a Dr.s appointment Tuesday with my family Dr. I'm still trying to discover the source of the crazy pain that occurs every 26-28 days... I'm going to ask for blood work and a MRI of my back/guts.... Fingers crossed...

My house is still messy, I have piles of crap every where, and I just don't have the energy to deal with it right now! I may do a few things tonight to lessen my stress load however...


Comments