What's new and a stir?

Things are on the up and up. My body is healing really well... My hip and leg are at about 80% total function and mobility... I' super thankful for my chriopractor and massage therapist for helping me along.

I managed to get to the gym 5 days this week, plus two weeks of clean eating and my energy level is soaring... The sunshine helps too.

I've been asked to write some articles for a news letter for work. I'm leaning towards a six part series on finance and food...

My new schedule at my PT job is going well. I'm the oldest server by 15 years and I can run circles around the 20 year olds... 

I'm still keeping  track money wise and I'm doing good. Now if DD could only find a FT gig...

Oh, and dear readers here's a first for me: I bought a bag of potato chips on Tuesday, and they're still in the pantry unopened...

I was given an impromptu invitation to join some acquaintance for drink and music tonight, and if I can leave work early, I think I might...  It was my hairdresser who asked me...

My life is not all roses and sunshine, but it is a joyful one... ( I'm working through some stuff still, and it's challenging by times, but I'm working through it, not letting it simmer on the back burner of my life any more... )

Comments

slugmama said…
An unopened bag of chips(of any kind)is a rare breed indeed in my pantry....and now that the College Boy is home it's even rarer! lol
Jane said…
Your post really hit home with me - I've realized over the past week that I have a TON of stuff on the BACK burner and I need to deal with it. I'm so happy you are doing this successfully and reaping the rewards of a joyful life. You deserve it!!
Jane said…
Your post really hit home with me - I've realized over the past week that I have a TON of stuff on the BACK burner and I need to deal with it. I'm so happy you are doing this successfully and reaping the rewards of a joyful life. You deserve it!!