What's new?

Honestly things are pretty low key, so there isn't much new happening.

Work at my FT job has been low key for me, but high drama for lots of others. I stay clear of the drama. I just go to work and do my job to the best of my ability. I have no desire to step on the back of others to advance. I'm content to stay where I'm at and keep doing what I do.  Some days I hid in my office and only leave to heat my food up. Other days, I'll circulate and do things that I don't have to do to help out.  I've been tossed under the bus a few times as of late for things, and have stood up for myself. If I leave clear instructions for something to be done, and high light numerous things on the list, and others can't be bothered to read what's in front of them, it's their responsibility for the error, not mine. I am however, expect to fix the error.  I still go in with a smile on my face and my bubble of happiness surrounding me.

My pt job has been good. I've been scheduled for less shifts, but picked up two extras due to scheduling errors. ( Go figure)... I'm on track to make my 600 for the month... Go me...

Moneywise, things are improving... After having some minor blips.... It'll be sorted out by next month. I'm grateful that I have the ability to earn extra income. 

I'm slowly getting things sorted and cleaned out here. It'll take until the end of hte summer before everything is done, but I'm good with that.

I haven't been tracking my spending this month closely at all. I should be good for food until Monday or Tuesday of next week. My goal is not to spend any money until Friday of this week ( I have a hair cut). Then, I'll have the weekend off, and I'm doing something, but I'm not sure what yet.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far!




Comments