Super slacker...

I last posted on the 11th... I've started a few posts, and haven't finished them... Slacker that I am. Things have been busy. Summer has officially started, and it brings outdoor events, birthday parties, weddings, vacations and random road trips. Plus, at some point I have to work, so it gets twice an interesting...

LG and I are doing great. It's over nine months now... We've hit almost every big holiday and birthday in our families. we've gone on one big vacation so far, and we're leaving Saturday for PEI... OMG, I can't believe it...  One week of relaxing and sunshine... Filled with lots of laughs and memories being made.  Lists are made, supplies are being bought and vehicles being prepped.

LG even helped me fix the drain pipe on my heat pump and he explained every step of what was happening... ( the drain pipe broke off, I figured that it happened when it froze up last year).

The dogs are good, I've got to walk them soon. They're not enjoying the heat this week.

Things are good here, not perfect, who's life is, but I have what I want, and honestly, that's enough...


Comments

Linda said…
You have a lovely blog.