Aug 6/16

This week has been a different one for me... I worked at my FT job for three days, I didn't have a shift at my PT job, which was very nice. I cooked suppers, went to the beach. star gazed last night, checked out the garden at LG's home ( and there's lots of goodies growing).... I managed to get the the gym twice and ...

I have not smoked since the evening of July 31... I'm doing it cold turkey ( plus I've had acupuncture treatments since Feb or March for it, last one was in May). Besides having a fuzzy head for two days, and there's been a few times that the urge is strong.... But I'm working through the emotions behind it and the habits... I'm taking it one minute at a time... so far I have 130 hours in of my new choice of living...

So there we go folks, my past week in a nut shell, and yes, I'm spending very little money these days!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on the decision to stop smoking- health and financial benefits ahead :-) So love your blog I have been a reader since the start.
Oh, congrats, Sam! It's not easy - I quit cold turkey, too - but so, so worth it! Stay hydrated and eat fruit or veggies if you get a craving. You can do it and you will never, ever regret it! Good luck xx