Sept 10/17

Hello everyone! How has the start of your September been? I have no complaints. I was off for most of the long weekend ( I worked Monday and Tuesday night). I was off Wednesday and worked at my pt job Thursday, Friday and Saturday I worked 23.25 hours ( and yes, it's been a long time since i worked that many hours there). It was well worth my time , it works out to about 25/hour. Plus i love it... ( most of the time LOL).  I had appointments with the chiropractor, massage therapist this week.
 Plus I attended my first hot yoga class, which I enjoyed... It's helping reduce the inflimation in the muscle and reducing my stress levels...

LG is getting back into his routines as well. He hopped on his treadmill 5 times this week, and we had a lovely walk with the dogs this morning. His DB is back to school and I went up twice last week to their home. DB was quite excited to show me the book he picked out to read for a class project, his class schedule, and a few other things. I also went up earlier another night and cooked supper.  He came and did his homework at the table, and talked my ear off about school and stuff while I cooked and tidied up a bit. LG and I are both comfortable enough to let the other clean and tidy one anthers houses....

I also passed over my debit card and credit card today to LG. I have a set amount of money for the next 10 days, and I should be good. I gave LG 250.00 to hold for our trip next week to visit my DD ( yes, we're are heading out to see my girl)... I know that for me, this is the best way. I need someone to hold me accountable and he's willing to help me... :).

And last but not least, it'll be two years on Tuesday that LG and I went on our first date...

I hope that everyone has a great second week of September!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Congratulations! 2 years is quite a while. It sounds things in generally are going smoothly. I love yoga, but have not tried hot yoga - Houston is so steamy all the times, the last thing I want to do is sweat! LOL, but it might be good.

Glad you are going to see DD. I did not get to see my son very much this summer and I miss him tremendously! I may have to surprise him with a visit soon!
2 years already! How fantastic that it continues to go so well for you. Hope your visit with DD went well and that you're managing to enjoy the remnants of summer. It's always good to hear from you x